Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
His Exalted Supreme High Potentate Overlord's To-do List
Forum Setup/Modification Tasks:
  • Remove hover-titles from (index) links. Check
  • Make Ignite UserCP visible by default. Check
  • Have Home button lead to Index page. Check
  • Add quick theme select to Ignite. Check
  • Examine mobile zoomstuff issues. (Preliminary examinations suggest issue to be iPhone-only) Cross Equipment unavailable.
  • Make text larger and hide twatter for particular members. Check
  • Advise threads migration via thread. Check URL
  • Address public unease. (must reference Nixon) Check URL. Nixon references would be too much of a bother.
  • Enable table titles. Check
  • Mobile Supportu. Check
  • Make Ignite more tolerable. Check
  • Add quick links to theme menus. Check
  • Shrink/phase out Infotable? Check
  • Develop mod tools.
  • Review and update starter guide. Check
  • Customize tabs aesthetic per theme. Check
  • SMTRP Statistics update script. Cross Not a forum setup/modification task.
  • Search for new themes. Cross Eh. Can do later.
  • Prop up more statues. Check

The Greater Agenda:
  • Forum Setup/modification current task Check Mission accomplished.
  • SMTRP Statistics/Update scripts/interface Check Operationally accomplished.
  • Restart NS recruitment Check Operationally accomplished.
  • Mobile theme
  • Finish Map
  • New features no one wanted or asked for

Feel free to post odd little bugs or quirks you notice in this thread.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
Holy Emperor: Feryn I
Prime Minister: Klaus Lofgren
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
Empress: Lanryu-il
Chancellor: IDEK
The greatest country in the world. It's YUUUUGGGEEEE.
I can zoom in on my iPhone.
On both themes?
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
Yes.

Edit: For the record, I have an iPhone 6s.
I don't remember what kind of iPhone Sal has; I'm 90% sure it's some kind of 6, but less sure if it's 6 or 6S. Will have to confirm tomorrow. It could also be a software issue (I don't know how often she updates), or even operator error (also very likely)...we'll see.
I'm going to check out some other themes, as well. There weren't nearly as many options as I had hoped, when I was originally looking.

Do we have a way to edit our current skins? Ignite isnt totally awful, though as I understand the yellow is abrasive to some Smile if the color could be... dulled a bit maybe?

Maybe instead of yellow, something light blueish?
Also, I just tried to board on my phone, and it isnt so bad. I have an HTC one m8 and use chrome, if that matters at all
(09-12-2016, 06:29 PM)Flo Wrote: I'm going to check out some other themes, as well. There weren't nearly as many options as I had hoped, when I was originally looking.

Do we have a way to edit our current skins? Ignite isnt totally awful, though as I understand the yellow is abrasive to some Smile if the color could be... dulled a bit maybe?

Maybe instead of yellow, something light blueish?
Uh. I'll check it out. Editing the colors isn't difficult, but it is a bit of a bother.

(09-12-2016, 08:28 PM)Flo Wrote: Also, I just tried to board on my phone, and it isnt so bad. I have an HTC one m8 and use chrome, if that matters at all
Cool. I checked it out during work too. It's probably better than trying to access the PC version from a tiny screen. Tongue

When you're looking around, see if you can find any good, dedicated mobile themes though.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire

Ishnalli Empire
I'll try taking a look sometime this week
Quote:The Greater Agenda:
Finish Map

Esteemed cartographer, MINICARTO is more than willing to assist your noble efforts, as they possess the same make and model of cartographic software as your department. Additionally, MINICARTO can produce detailed area maps on request to assist in more detailed cartography endeavors, such as those seen in support of the Caladrian operation.