Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
hello guys, I'm miljoen_vuist and I'm very interested in continental warfare like 73 Easting. every type of role play especially cold war is very interesting for me, but I am also open to other things with your nations. I heard about this forum second hand from Nationstates. thank you!
Hi there, welcome to here. Glad to hear you are interested in all type of role play for reasons that I will not expand on unless questioned under duress! Regretfully, we don't have cold war era stuff, but we do have other stuff! There's fantasy RP, and even 1800-ish Alt. Earth RP. Plus the main thing, a modern-day-ish mostly fictional world that isn't Earth, because Earth is lame.

Lemme know if you need any help exploring the forum. There's a chat on the bottom, though it'll be phased out soon in favor of the discord (you can find the link in the header, and at the bottom of the page).
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
Holy Emperor: Feryn I
Prime Minister: Klaus Lofgren
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
Empress: Lanryu-il
Chancellor: IDEK
The greatest country in the world. It's YUUUUGGGEEEE.
"Join alt-Earth, it's great." "Earth is lame." Flipped Smile

Welcome here, it's nice to see a new face. I can't say I've seen or done tabletop nation RP, so that's pretty neat.
THAT WAS PART OF THE JOKE, YOU UNEDUCATED ROBBER-BARON DEGENERATE.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
Holy Emperor: Feryn I
Prime Minister: Klaus Lofgren
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
Empress: Lanryu-il
Chancellor: IDEK
The greatest country in the world. It's YUUUUGGGEEEE.
thank you, it's just a nice way to pass the time, we draw borders on paper and play Risk games to determine war winners ha ha