Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Announcement: Forum Update
The forums will be unavailable Saturday or Sunday evening/late-night/midnightish. I will be updating them to the latest version of MyBB. Hopefully nothing will go wrong and they'll be back in an hour or six.

Also, hi.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
Holy Emperor: Feryn I
Prime Minister: Klaus Lofgren
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
Empress: Lanryu-il
Chancellor: IDEK
The greatest country in the world. It's YUUUUGGGEEEE.
Whoa!
The update has been completed successfully. Please let me know if something doesn't work as it should in this thread, so I can fix it.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
everything seems to work as it should. The problem is, if something doesn't work as it should, they wouldn't be able to get past the privacy screen to see this thread. Flipped Smile

But I'm here, so it should work.
I did test the privacy thing before I launched it. I'm not a total dweeb!!!!111 >:{

The update most likely broke some quality of life mini features and quirks I'd installed. Any changes I'd made to the core mybb files were reset, cause I didn't start documenting them until later.

I think some css changes were also reset, but I'm not totally sure. I couldda sworn our tables had lines between cells....

I'm hoping people who aren't me can notice those little changes, and i can repair them.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire

Ishnalli Empire
Andlosheim maps are broken. http://board.eternityrpc.com/showthread.php?tid=37

MTRP ones are still fine, though
MY QUALITY OF LIFE IMAGE AUTO-RESIZER. D:
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire

Ishnalli Empire
WE have discovered that the update broke some javascript function on the old themes, for reasons that'd be too much of a bother to figure out, there's a lot of changes I'd need to dig through unknown. I've downloaded some new themes that work properly and look cool-ish, though couldn't find a dark one I liked.

You guys (but main Oer, who was pretty loud vocal about dark themes before) can flip through some of the ones that I know for suresies work properly: https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...ategory=29 here. Lemme know if there's one you like.

I'll be editing the themes for COMPLIANCE WITH OUR STANDARDS over the next while before making Focus our new default theme. Until they, you guys may have to go without giving reputation...or using the inline moderation tool. Or you could just switch to Focus early.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire

Ishnalli Empire
I've made Focus the default theme. Please let me know if something doesn't work as it should.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire

Ishnalli Empire