Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello there.
Hi, so my name is Allysohn and um, I have been asked recently if I was a slave. I would just like to clarify that I have not engaged in acts of forced servitude, but I like to work of my own accord. Anyways, with that out of the way, I'm pretty shy meeting new people and I've never really applied for any Role Play stuff, so I am hoping to make some friends and talk about nationy stuff. Good day Big Grin
Howdy! Welcome to here. And don’t mind Lines. He presumes he’s a God King after all. Tongue

Anyways, what sorta writing have you done in the past? Anything particular you’re interested in RPing? What are your feelings on sweets?
My past RP was mostly nation simulation. Things like Nation States. I am particularly interested in nation RP, but I always have trouble finding an active base for it . D: And, I do like sweets, but my question to you is: what are your favorite sweets?
Good to know! We have a variety of nation-centered RPs here so you came to a good place for that. Everyone dabbles in something so there's a lot to try out or develop here! If you have any questions, definitely reach out; we also have a Discord server which can be fairly active on normal days; of course things are rather quiet since it's the holiday season and a lotta people are out of town/working long hours cause others are out of town.

As for sweets, I'm a chocoholic at heart. Actually, I'm working on a cake with my family called Death by Chocolate for Christmas dinner; it's essentially five recipes combined together like a Chocolate Voltron or somethin.
HI THERE BUDDY.

Don't believe Ikar. I'm /better/ than a God-King. A Celestial God-emperor, you could say.

I am also eager to see what you cook up. Lemme/us know if you need any kind of help*.

* within reason
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
Holy Emperor: Feryn I
Prime Minister: Klaus Lofgren
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
Empress: Lanryu-il
Chancellor: IDEK
The greatest country in the world. It's YUUUUGGGEEEE.