Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Eternity RPC Year-end Thread
INDEED, YA NERDS. And cool non-nerds, like myself. This is a thread-thing for us to pretend we're totally festive and happy and ohana or whatever, under penalty of DEATH. Let us see if we can keep a chill thread where we're not trying to Won™ one another going through Christmas and New Year's Day.

Participants may or may not receive a gift* separate from the Gift Exchange (which all able men and women of the Community-kingdom should crusade in!) from His Excellency, Dear Leader, His Most Esteemed High Apostolic Celestial Majesty, Holy Archemperor-King Alldays, Role Play Director and Chief Administrator.

Also, submit your Awards nominations if you have not already done so.

Some opening topics:

Why do you nerds use "Sioran" as our adjective, when "Siora" is but a planet under MY GREAT, RIGHTEOUS, AND ABSOLUTE DOMAIN? YER DISCRIMINATIONING AGAINST ALTERNATIVE RP. SAD.

How can we make my title grander?

What are you doing this holiday season?

* transfer of gift may require Steam. We do not assume responsibility for your inability to accept or not-accept any gifts that may or may not be transferred to you.
We will deny any and all allegations that We started this thread in order to save money by reducing the number of gifts We'd need to send. That is fake news! SAD.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
Holy Emperor: Feryn I
Prime Minister: Klaus Lofgren
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
Empress: Lanryu-il
Chancellor: IDEK
The greatest country in the world. It's YUUUUGGGEEEE.
So like...is this a retell your 2017 thread?

The Arch-Kingdom of Oslanburg
Head of State: HM Arch-King Aerin III
Head of Government: Prime Minister Nis Overgaard

The Ceribian Federation
Head of State: President Okropir Bakradze
Head of Government: Prime Minister Daviti Dgebuadze

It's whatever you want to be, dammit. >:V

* Ayzek takes a highlighter to his post.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
So....the old eternity baby known as Rom is now....well 18....as of saturday last week...so like....damn bois....
Really we're all citizens of Eternity right? so eternals?
Hmm happy Belated Birthday Rommy

(12-23-2017, 12:18 PM)Flo Wrote: Really we're all citizens of Eternity right? so eternals?

Sioran sounds better that's why lol

The Arch-Kingdom of Oslanburg
Head of State: HM Arch-King Aerin III
Head of Government: Prime Minister Nis Overgaard

The Ceribian Federation
Head of State: President Okropir Bakradze
Head of Government: Prime Minister Daviti Dgebuadze

Happy birthday, URE-kun.

Eternal is accurate, but it sounds dumb, so I don't use it. <_<
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire

Ishnalli Empire
Etins
Cretins?

Do we need a name? Names are silly.
I vote for Eternals - sounds cosmically cool. But this thread needs +50 wholesomeness.

I think 2017 has so far been the wildest year in this roller coaster ride we call existence for me. It's probably because of these young'un hormones (dangit why can't I be 40 and experience a midlife crisis instead).

In February, I had to carry the weight of failures from the past year. Student government elections take place that month, and I was unable to seek reelection because of two failed subjects during the past semester. It was extremely crushing because I had been preparing for it and because I felt like I was unable to play my part in preventing an incompetent and terrible SG from the opposition party winning, all because of my negligence. And then on March, I had to endure the agony of a breakup. I was the one who left the lass, because I had to prioritize my academics and extracurriculars, so normally I wouldn't feel bummed out. But then she went on to date one of my close friends out of spite so that was kinda sad. From March up to only recently, I was actually depressed.

You guys probably find my worries odd or unrelatable or whatever (I'm 19 btw), but I think it's great those shit happened because I wouldn't be able to get to that point where I feel like I should change my view on shit to find a solution to them or just simply feel better. The Holidays are wonderful because it's a time to not only forget sorrow because of the festive mood and the time spent with others (although I guess this is subjective), but also because it's a time for personal reflection. You look back on the year and how it went and inadvertently think about the past and all the good things that happened instead of the bad things. Then there's the spirit of New Year too, which offers a usually more poignant opportunity at change or redemption.

But what does everybody else think? I hope everyone picked up something - a wanted gift, renewed hope, a warm cup of eggnog (or wine) - nice during this week. Happy Holidays fam!
|| Democratic Republic of Mayari ||

There is no solution to the peasant problem but to wage armed struggle, conduct agrarian
revolution and build revolutionary base areas

My my, the year ended again. It needs to stop doing that.