Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sioran Winter Gift Exchange 2017
SIORAN WINTER GIFT EXCHANGE 2017

[Image: 1-intro.jpg]
this could be you!

Come one come all to the Sioran Winter Gift Exchange 2017! The event where we take advantage of the steam sale to send little gifts to friends! Last year had a great turnout and it'd be awesome if we could have a similar event this year!

Here's how this works, post that you're interested and think about a gift you might want to send somebody. It could be a game you really love and want to share, it could be a game you find on their wishlist, maybe it's a multiplayer game you want to play with someone. It could be Shower With Your Dad Simulator (a great game btw). What really matters is you are giving a gift to a friend in the spirit of the season!

Once you've posted, someone else will post that they "got you" and then they'll send you something. and so on and so forth!

I understand that for some, money is tight. For those of you who are unable to participate, please let me know and we'll see what we can do. We have some humble bundle keys available so you may still participate. We don't want anyone who wants to participate to be left out of the fun! Please PM me if you are in this boat, we wan't to ensure you get a key and can pass it on. Privacy will be kept etc. etc.

Suggested Gifting price is less than $20, but feel free to do as you please, more or less. Give as you are able. Sometimes those $4 games are incredibly fun! There's obviously the steam sale, but feel free to check out other stores like Humble if you've found a better deal. I ask that all key transfers be on steam though, and not origin *vomits*

Anyway, if there are any questions feel free to ask! Make sure you update your steam wish lists! Big Grin
I just spend 35 monies for 800+ monies worth of games, so I can participate by both sending and providing secret keys to our less credit card-equipped/spend happy HONORED MEMBERS.

Am I supposed to send a thing to you, bed-buddy-kun? <3
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
Holy Emperor: Feryn I
Prime Minister: Klaus Lofgren
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
Empress: Lanryu-il
Chancellor: IDEK
The greatest country in the world. It's YUUUUGGGEEEE.
I'm ready to go. I can't go nearly as spend-happy as last year, but I should still be able to participate. o/
Mmm I need to get back my card...I want to participate :c

The Arch-Kingdom of Oslanburg
Head of State: HM Arch-King Aerin III
Head of Government: Prime Minister Nis Overgaard

The Ceribian Federation
Head of State: President Okropir Bakradze
Head of Government: Prime Minister Daviti Dgebuadze

wait until the steam sale starts Smile thats when we get good to go.

If someone cant gift but wants to participate, either let me or lynis-kun know so we can discreetly pass along a key to you Big Grin
STEAM SALE HAS BEGUN!!!!!!!!

(at some point. I just noticed it today)

Happy gifting Big Grin
DROWN IN THE THING I SENT TO YOU, FLOSKIE-KUN.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
Holy Emperor: Feryn I
Prime Minister: Klaus Lofgren
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
Empress: Lanryu-il
Chancellor: IDEK
The greatest country in the world. It's YUUUUGGGEEEE.
I GOT MY NEW CARD! I NO LONGER HAVE TO SUFFER THROUGH HORRID BANK LINES!

The Arch-Kingdom of Oslanburg
Head of State: HM Arch-King Aerin III
Head of Government: Prime Minister Nis Overgaard

The Ceribian Federation
Head of State: President Okropir Bakradze
Head of Government: Prime Minister Daviti Dgebuadze

Lines and Blac, I got yo gifts.

I’ll have to participate when we return from the Christmas trip.
I gave a bunch of stuff to a bunch of people. I don't remember what.

But for me, the holidays aren't over until Three Kings Day. There might be more gifts incoming.

*edit* This is my underwhelming 1000th post.