Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!!!
Hey,

My name is Josh and I'm really looking forward to starting here. I'm a History graduate and I've recently started working in Public Affairs in London. I'm a big football (soccer) fan, and recently the NFL has become something I enjoy. I love a good fantasy novel, I need a new one if anyone has recommendations, and Strictly Come Dancing is my guilty pleasure #TeamDebbie.
Hello! Smile Welcome to Eternity, we're a good wee bunch. Smile I hope you have a pleasant time here and if you have any questions, feel free to ask (I probably won't have an answer but i can direct you to someone who will Tongue ). Smile
ANOTHER HISTORY GRADUATE. Please don't get in knife fights with Nents. Only pen fights. Or keyboard fights. Padded keyboard fights.

Welcome to here, d00d. Have you role played before? I heard that you'd joined us in Caprecia/Oracia once upon a time.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
Holy Emperor: Feryn I
Prime Minister: Klaus Lofgren
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
Empress: Lanryu-il
Chancellor: IDEK
The greatest country in the world. It's YUUUUGGGEEEE.