Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord Changes (AKA Alvino Did Things)
Howdy y'all,

So this is me giving an official notice that I did things in the Discord. Really cool and fun things. Like scripting. Scripting's fun, right Lines?

Well anyways, here's a breakdown of what happened:
  • Existing Channels Reorganized: Some of the channels were reorganized some and given clearer purposes. As for Side General, if there's something that recently came out and you really need to talk about it, it's strongly advised you chat about it there so no one tries to shank you for spoiling something. Like Snape kills Dumbledore.
  • New Channels/Categories Created: New channels have been created for various things as well as new categories to organize said various things! There are now two RP discussion channels so that way when there's way too many damn conversations y'all won't slow down for 60 seconds there's a lot of activity there's more space to discuss that! Also, there's a place for newcomers to ask older members questions when filling out things. Also also, there's a channel on Discord policies. As a friendly reminder, utilizing the Discord server means you agree to both the policies listed on these Forums AND the policies listed on Discord. We also have yet another channel by the way, but that's in our next point.
  • New Pip Feed: So Pip/Twitter is cool. I did a thing with a webhook and put it into another thingy called Zapier and it made a thing work. So now Peeps/Tweets will show up in that channel for your perusal! Also, it records everything so it's a great way to record some of Siora's history.

Finally, we're working on new policies for the Discord server. This will take some time as I am also doing other things (including RPing) so please be patient. These policies will work in tandem with Forum-side policies; that friendly reminder from before will still hold.

That's all for now! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to reach out.
(11-17-2017, 01:47 AM)Alvino Castillon Wrote: Scripting's fun, right Lines?
If you hate yourself your free time.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
Holy Emperor: Feryn I
Prime Minister: Klaus Lofgren
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
Empress: Lanryu-il
Chancellor: IDEK
The greatest country in the world. It's YUUUUGGGEEEE.
Just make sure to remove Blac's inevitable posting of K-pop in the pip feed.
(11-17-2017, 04:29 AM)Ayzek Wrote:
(11-17-2017, 01:47 AM)Alvino Castillon Wrote: Scripting's fun, right Lines?
If you hate yourself your free time.

Indeed I do!

(11-17-2017, 05:49 AM)Seperallis Wrote: Just make sure to remove Blac's inevitable posting of K-pop in the pip feed.

I make no promises.