Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hiya nya~
Hello! I'm Rainbow NyanNyan, or just Rainbow for short please. I've RPed actively for like... a year now? Mostly RPed on Reddit however. I'm a guy but am often mistaken for a girl, so unintentional trap I guess? :x

Also I was brought here by Ikarius (who is cute *cough*) and just... ask any question you want and I'll answer if I'm comfy with it? ewe
Welcome!!
"Unintentional", he says. "On reddit", he says. "Mistaken", he says.

DO YOU KNOW IKAR IN REALTY?

HOW TRAP LIKE ARE YOU?

DO YOU ENGAGE IN TRADITIONAL TRAP ACTIVITIES?

HOW MANY FINGERS AM I HOLDING UP?

HOW CUTE IS IKAR, 1-10?

DID YOU HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT WOMAN?

<INSERT OTHER JOKE QUESTION HERE>

WHAT KINDA RP HAVE YOU DONE?
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
Holy Emperor: Feryn I
Prime Minister: Klaus Lofgren
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
Empress: Lanryu-il
Chancellor: IDEK
The greatest country in the world. It's YUUUUGGGEEEE.
Yes I did say those 3 things :v

Nu

I'd say like 8/10?~

Unsure how to answer this

Most likely zero, as they were used while typing ;3

Wha

<Insert joke answer~>

Geosim and other Reddit based RPs, not much else :v
I actually type with only, like, five fingers, and the rest kind of hover over the keyboard. So I'm holding up...one...two...three...a bunch of fingers. Like, over ten of them.

I don't know what Geosim is, or reddit RP, but Ikar said the previous is like what we do here, so that's cool. How did Ikar-kun convince you to join us? <3
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
(11-13-2017, 12:01 PM)Ayzek Wrote: I actually type  with only, like, five fingers, and the rest kind of hover over the keyboard. So I'm holding up...one...two...three...a bunch of fingers. Like, over ten of them.

I don't know what Geosim is, or reddit RP, but Ikar said the previous is like what we do here, so that's cool. How did Ikar-kun convince you to join us? <3

I asked what it was, he told me and I was interested and he invited me here nya? OwO
THATS DULL. You should've spun a tale involving dragons, a giant sea turtle, two little people, and a pickle. >Sad
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire

Ishnalli Empire