Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wiki Organization Thread
The wiki has been opened to editing. Here is the link. You are all encouraged to review the wiki and check if all your key articles is there. I should have imported all the main articles—but, hey, things slip through. We have until October before the old wiki goes down, and I do have a copy of ALL articles and images on my PC, but I don't plan on uploading either of those to the wiki.

However, your images have been uploaded here. You can go ahead and download that and snag your stuff. In the meantime, uploading images to the new wiki is disabled, though you may still use images from WikiCommons.

As a note, the new wiki uses templates imported from Wikipedia, so they are different, and may of our old infoboxes have been broken. They shouldn't be too difficult to make better though. Additionally, if there's a template you want imported: just name it here and I'll get to it ASAP.

Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
Holy Emperor: Feryn I
Prime Minister: Klaus Lofgren
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
Empress: Lanryu-il
Chancellor: IDEK
The greatest country in the world. It's YUUUUGGGEEEE.
I would like to have the Other Wiki template imported.
Done.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
It doesn't seem to have worked. The template should be "{{Other wiki|Sovereign_state|sovereign state}}", right? That's what I have on my pages.
Huh? I see the template operate just fine: http://i.imgur.com/9YToNVe.png

Try a full refresh? Ctrl+F5.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire

Ishnalli Empire
That's different. That's the "[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federalism federalism]".

If you go to the Arrenland page, you can see "Template:Other wiki" in red at the very top.
Also you should add the Main Article template while you're at it.
Hmm...it's fixed by saving the page. It's could be a bug, related to the fact that the page was imported from another wiki. Unno. But saving it fixes it, so...we can just do that.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire

Ishnalli Empire
As a reminder: if there's an infobox you need, just post so here and I'll import it to the wiki.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire

Ishnalli Empire
This one would be cool: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:I...ace_report