Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recruitment Telegram, Est. July 2017
This telegram will target Feeders and Sinkers. That will improve our efficiency by a lot (and I won't have to split up the telegram distribution).

Quote:Hello there %NATION%!

I am Kazemura, Chief NS Representative for [region]Eternity[/region]! I know you're flooded with a lot of these messages so I will quickly make my pitch for why you should join [region]Eternity[/region] and be on my merry way.

We're a modern-tech roleplaying region located in one of the far corners of the NationStates world with about 20 members. Many of us have been roleplaying in NationStates for many years now, having taken up many different nations along the way and having a wealth of knowledge and experiences to share. In fact, Eternity wasn't our first community; our history stretches back many years together in various communities and worlds. Since October 2014, we've developed this off-site community into the culmination of all these experiences: a brave new world in which to develop your nation surrounded by a rich history in game and awesome members. This includes:

~ A comprehensive offsite forum with both a forumside chatroom and a Discord server
~ A wiki where you can develop your nation's history and information with ease
~ An expansive map created over years of patient, frustrating development and drawing by our Chief Admin
~ Tons of cookies. All the cookies in fact.

We pride ourselves on balancing realism and creativity and invite you to join our close-knit group (and our cookies). If [region]Eternity[/region] sounds like a place to call home, come and join us! We hope to see you soon!

Best,

[nation=short_name]Eternity RPC[/nation]

If there's any critique or suggestion, please let me know. I would like to have it up before the end of this weekend.
*thumbs up*

you could also mention the OOC vidya, card games, etc.
(07-28-2017, 07:54 PM)Flo Wrote: *thumbs up*

you could also mention the OOC vidya, card games, etc.

Will definitely add that in tomorrow. Thanks!