Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hearthstoooooooone
I've been entertaining the thought of getting together and playing Hearthstone with people on here. Maybe even a "tournament" or "season" for lolz...or just a day of having fun playing each other. However, I had some suspicions as to how many people even play or have played. For my part, I haven't touched the game in a while, but if there's enough people willing to have a go at playing together, then I'll bother coming back to the game.

Sal used to play with me. We'd have fun just dorking around in whatever brawls was on at the time.

SO yeah, who here used to or still does play the thing?
I'm down for this. Would be fun.

RickSanchez#11548
[Image: Wbs3DMM.png]
Me too! Smile
never heard of this game lol
Bruh, no way. Iwas, like, all the rage when it came out, what, two years ago or something? Maybe more. It's actually a pretty nice online TCG (but without the trading? A CG?) I used to play it quite a bit back when it first came out for a while, and sometimes Sal and I come back to it every now and again. The weekly brawls are the best part; a lot of the different rules are ridiculous fun.

If you haven't played, I'd give it a try. Stay away from ranked play, maybe, at least until you've unlocked all the basic cards for each class. I'll post my username when I get back home in a week, so people can add me as a friend. I know it's Seperallis, but I don't know the four numbers they automatically add to the back of every name. Flipped Smile

I've also been [s]lazily putting off[/I] considering popping up a video from some old games Sal and I played back when we lived in Wyoming. Those will have to wait for me to get back, too, though. Tongue
I'll play to make everyone else feel better about their own game in comparison. o/
I hear you can play it on your phone. I just might give it a try. Wink

Maybe. Kinda. I still prefer playing on the computer, but it would be nice for times like today, where I'm waiting hours for, say, an instructor to appear.
ah-ha! I logged into battle.net, so I have my in game name for friend-adding purposes.

It's Seperallis#1479.

Maybe I'll add a list of all our Battlenet names to the top post, so we can do this easier Smile

Sorry that happened.

Not much to say. Recorded this back in 2015, found it while clearing space on my hard drive. Goofs were had, I guess.
I keep coming back to this. I keep wondering if we should do a hearthstone...thing. Tournament? "League"? I dunno. I think it would be fun, I guess. I don't know if I could sweeten the pot to get people to play, and I doubt I'd want people to play who are only in it for phat lewt because they'd get salty for losing.