Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Returning Nations Recruitment Telegram, Est. July 2017
Quote:Hello there %NATION%!

Let me be among the first to welcome you back to NationStates! I know you're flooded with a lot of these messages so I will quickly make my pitch for why you should join [region]Eternity[/region] and be on my merry way.

We're a roleplaying region located in one of the far corners of the NationStates world with about 20 members. Many of us have been roleplaying in NationStates for many years now, having taken up many different nations along the way and having a wealth of knowledge and experiences to share. In fact, Eternity wasn't our first community; our history stretches back many years together in various communities and worlds. Since October 2014, we've developed this off-site community into the culmination of all these experiences: a brave new world in which to develop your nation surrounded by a rich history in game and awesome members.

We pride ourselves on balancing realism and creativity and invite you to join our close-knit group. If [region]Eternity[/region] sounds like a place to call home, come and join us! We hope to see you soon!

Best,

[nation=short_name]Eternity RPC[/nation]

This is the recruitment telegram for returning nations. It is sent to nations that are refounded in or find their way to the sinker regions.