Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome Telegram, Updated July 2017
Quote:Hello %NATION%!

Welcome to [region]Eternity[/region]! We’re glad to have you here with us! I’ll try to keep this short so you can get set up.

You may notice that much of our work is off-site. We utilize a number of materials including our own forums and chatrooms. You can reach these by looking at our World Factbook Entry on the region's front page. Alternatively, you can go to this URL: http://board.eternityrpc.com/index.php

Also, it's recommended that you join our community live chat first as we are fairly active throughout the day and a generally friendly group. We're usually around and can answer any questions you might have. Our Regional Chatroom is located at this URL: http://eternityrpc.chatango.com/

If you have any further questions you can reply to this email or ask any questions you may have in the community live chat. Welcome again to [region]Eternity[/region]!

With Love,

[nation=short_name]Eternity RPC[/nation]

This is the proposed welcome telegram for the region. It is sent every time a new nation enters the region unless their preferences for telegrams are set to none. Please feel free to discuss this and propose changes.
Looks good.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
Holy Emperor: Feryn I
Prime Minister: Klaus Lofgren
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
Empress: Lanryu-il
Chancellor: IDEK
The greatest country in the world. It's YUUUUGGGEEEE.
Given feedback I've heard regarding this proposed Welcome Telegram has been positive not only here but in our Regional Chat, I am going to marked this as approved then. If there are any suggestions to improve this telegram, please let me know.
After some long delayed research by Mr. Dooter, it has been confirmed that we are allowed to advertise forums directly related to NationStates (which we are). This telegram will be updated accordingly.

Edit: Updated accordingly. Any feedback?