Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eternity RPC Slogan
(Before anyone asks this is sanctioned by Lines so.)

So, Lines'll be posting an announcement about some stuff later but I wanted to go ahead and get this discussion started up as it relates to recruitment. I'm usually really over the top but I'm keeping this brief.

In short, a new recruitment campaign is being organized. And part of this campaign has to do with coming up with a slogan, because every brand has a slogan! McDonald's has "I'm loving it", Subway has "Eat Fresh" and we don't have anything. But we should. Because we need to really get our recruitment machines in order and this is a proper step towards doing this.

So how this will work is we're going to make a list of suggestions from the community and compile them together. Then we'll have a vote on which ones we like the most and that will become our new slogan. Keep in mind we need to go with something catchy and it should have the word Eternity in it at least.

List so Far:
Eternity RPC: Where the choices are infinite
Eternity RPC: Infinite Choices
Eternity: To Infinity
Eternity: Beyond Infinity
EternityRPC: You'll never regret it (Hopefully)

The Arch-Kingdom of Oslanburg
Head of State: HM Arch-King Aerin III
Head of Government: Prime Minister Nis Overgaard

The Ceribian Federation
Head of State: President Okropir Bakradze
Head of Government: Prime Minister Daviti Dgebuadze

EternityRPC: where you're definitely not spied on by Lynis
Both are... definitely options we can look at. Anyone else have suggestions?
Eternity: Born to Bee Wild

[Image: v8rga-7U.jpg]
You guys are underwhelming. >Sad
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
Holy Emperor: Feryn I
Prime Minister: Klaus Lofgren
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
Empress: Lanryu-il
Chancellor: IDEK
The greatest country in the world. It's YUUUUGGGEEEE.
I, for one, am whelmed
Eternity RPC: you'll be back
Eternity: The World May be Ending if You see Major Posting
Is He Active Now? Only Time Will Tell...