Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Invasion of Achia
9th of Nueva, 1584
12:00AM

High King Tiberius Aurelius stepped onto the podium to announce to the people that a state of war exists between Arkiania and Achia. "This morning Achian troops shelled and attacked Arkianian positions and troops along the border near the Achian city of Arnas. Many wives, sons, and daughters will be without fathers today. Their sacrifice will not go unavenged in this unprovoked attack. An hour ago I have signed a declaration of war against Achia. Justice will be done. Their deaths will not be in vain." Tiberius steps off the podium to applause by the crowd. He walks to his motorcade surrounded by his guards. He was then driven to the Palace where the top-brass of the Royal Armed Forces were waiting.

Shortly after, carriers launched airplanes to knock out the Achian Navy which consisted of 3 Frigates and 8 patrol vessels. On land Arkiania planes attacked military positions in the mountains to clear a way for ground forces to attack and force the Achians out of the mountains, towards the sea.
OOC: I just want to let you know guys that I saw this, but do not have enough time to respond right now. I have finial studies and guests this weekend to handle. I will come up with a statement for Octitania soon.
OOC: letting you start an ooc thread on it doesn't mean I've approved it. Submit an updated request. Thread locked.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
Holy Emperor: Feryn I
Prime Minister: Klaus Lofgren
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
Empress: Lanryu-il
Chancellor: IDEK
The greatest country in the world. It's YUUUUGGGEEEE.