Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IT HAPPENED. I FINSHED SOMETHING.
IT REALLY HAPPENED, GUYS. I ACTUALLY CODED SOMETHING USEFUL AND PRETTY, FROM START TO FINISH. I DID IT. HERE IT IS, YOU NERDS:

http://board.eternityrpc.com/smtrpevents.php

It's a recent history timeline, primarily for the purpose of logging things that happen on twitter. Although, thinking about it, it could release our twitter, given it'd save us having to write thing twice...but meh. Twitter is social or whatever.

Anyway, wat do wit hit: if you tweet something actually relevant to the international community/the world/whatever, or see such a thing, you should add it to the page so we've an on-site log of things that totally happened.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
Holy Emperor: Feryn I
Prime Minister: Klaus Lofgren
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
Empress: Lanryu-il
Chancellor: IDEK
The greatest country in the world. It's YUUUUGGGEEEE.
Good job LINES!!

The Arch-Kingdom of Oslanburg
Head of State: HM Arch-King Aerin III
Head of Government: Prime Minister Nis Overgaard

The Ceribian Federation
Head of State: President Okropir Bakradze
Head of Government: Prime Minister Daviti Dgebuadze

GREAT JOB!!! It's beautiful and I'm so ready to add stuff
(06-08-2017, 09:27 PM)Flo Wrote: GREAT JOB!!! It's beautiful and I'm so ready to add stuff

And yet you haven't. >:U
(06-20-2017, 06:32 PM)Seperallis Wrote:
(06-08-2017, 09:27 PM)Flo Wrote: GREAT JOB!!! It's beautiful and I'm so ready to add stuff

And yet you haven't. >:U

#FACTS

The Arch-Kingdom of Oslanburg
Head of State: HM Arch-King Aerin III
Head of Government: Prime Minister Nis Overgaard

The Ceribian Federation
Head of State: President Okropir Bakradze
Head of Government: Prime Minister Daviti Dgebuadze

Hey I got a nice big finger for you guys Wink
HEAR. I HAVE FINISHED MADE OPERATIONAL SOMETHING ELSE. BEHOLD, THE NATION VIEWER PAGE:

http://board.eternityrpc.com/smtrpnations.php

This one lets you guys break down your country into its constituent political divisions. It's nice. Lemme know if something goes wrong. Either in this thread, or this one.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
Would it be possible to make the dropdown list alphabetical, or is it tied too closely to the other stats page? In which case...make that one alphabetical. Tongue
It should be easy enough to reorder it.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire

Ishnalli Empire