Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
And welcome to my introduction.

If you haven't already guessed by my Chatango username, I'm that token Jew and I suppose, I love robots. I've come here to day because my close friend, Aerandariel Anakinexi talked this place up and convinced me to pop in. So far, I've met many funny and fabulous people.

I suppose I should talk about my RP experience. Before NationStates, I did a lot of character RPs. I did RPs via email for about three or four years. And then, once I joined NS, I did some nation RPs. I've been RPing for about four or five years, I suppose. That's a really long while.

As for what I do IRL, I'm basically a college freshman. So I'm mostly working on my studies lately, but I will be getting a job for the summer soon. Hobbies (besides NS and RP) include walking, reading, drawing, and uh... watching movies and TV shows on Netflix. So yeah. That's me. Good day.
Welcome to here, d00d. I'm pretty sure we have another jew running around, though. So sorry, you're not our token Jew. Sad. Sad

Glad to hear Deck's a loyal Member of Eternity. I should reward him with a pompous title....

A lot of us have been playing together for three, four, more years, and have been RPing for even longer. (Sad?) We're a fairly stable, reasonably diverse community, which occasionally finds the will to blow shit up, so you should definitely stick around if you're into that. ;D

Such nerdy hobbies you have. >Sad

Fairly good fit though. Everyone (but me!)'s a nerdy here. #sneer
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
Holy Emperor: Feryn I
Prime Minister: Klaus Lofgren
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
Empress: Lanryu-il
Chancellor: IDEK
The greatest country in the world. It's YUUUUGGGEEEE.
Welcome, hope you have a jolly good time in this place - I'm sure you will actually!~