Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
My membership has not yet been approved really, but I feel like this is a necessity. Maybe. Or at least a reminder I have not been shot to death by the current Fascist regime in power here in Manila (as Lom and Hadash not-so-subtly suggested)

So yeah. Hi again guys!

BTW: If someone would be so kind, can ya'll give me a rundown on what happened to my baby Adwest in the few couple of months I was gone? I don't really mind what fate it has befallen b/c I'm thinking about releasing it and summoning a new nation to play with. Something closer to home. Sleepy
(04-20-2017, 05:03 PM)Adwest Wrote: My membership has not yet been approved really, but I feel like this is a necessity. Maybe. Or at least a reminder I have not been shot to death by the current Fascist regime in power here in Manila (as Lom and Hadash not-so-subtly suggested)

So yeah. Hi again guys!

BTW: If someone would be so kind, can ya'll give me a rundown on what happened to my baby Adwest in the few couple of months I was gone? I don't really mind what fate it has befallen b/c I'm thinking about releasing it and summoning a new nation to play with. Something closer to home. Sleepy

Adwest still lives...but if you want to return it back to Gregory...he's in Oslanburg ready and waiting <3

The Arch-Kingdom of Oslanburg
Head of State: HM Arch-King Aerin III
Head of Government: Prime Minister Nis Overgaard

The Ceribian Federation
Head of State: President Okropir Bakradze
Head of Government: Prime Minister Daviti Dgebuadze

'ey, yo, welcome back. Nice to see you're not a "drug dealer" yet. o/

On the whole, I believe Adwest was left alone while you were gone, and so nothing really happened. As for the world at large, I dunno lol