Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MANAOI Wargaming Interface
Esteemed enemy combatants and potential international allies,

Pursuant to our communication to international media regarding deployment of the 3rd Penal Brigade, we are now releasing access information to the Mandate Allied Operations Interface. This joint combatant interface will allow you to enact retribution on the coup-doers and also provide satisfyingly accurate casualty reports for your robber-baron media with its robust ruleset.

Registration of your nation will be required, but Commander, 3rd Brigade ensures you that it will be well worth the time investment.

Please reply to this thread if your national defense intelligence mechanisms are prepared to use MANAOI.
I am interested in seeing what this is.
I'd be interested in seeing what it is.
[Image: Wbs3DMM.png]
This is a generic response displaying interest in seeing the aforementioned system in action.
Sure......I guess....*casually hides his insane love.....PURE TOTAL MERITOCRACY IS THE TRUE WAY OF LIFE*
(03-22-2017, 01:46 AM)Rommy Wrote: Sure......I guess....*casually hides his insane love.....PURE TOTAL MERITOCRACY IS THE TRUE WAY OF LIFE*

Stop fangirling.
[Image: Wbs3DMM.png]
Esteemed allies and combatants, as interest in MANAOI has been overwhelming, public access to the system will be released. MANAOI is an interface system for the Unified Combat Guidelines, as described in a separate transmission. MANAOI is currently displaying the state of the Caladrian invasion, representing Vestian, Lanalanian, Mir, and civilian assets in-theatre. Registration for the system is required.

>>MANDATE ALLIED OPERATIONS INTERFACE<<
Was this coordinated with Lines?
Esteemed diplomat, the Lanlanian adjutant placed forces in MANAOI but does not currently use the system with Unified Combat Guidelines for their combat resolution. The Mandate nonetheless tracks their movements using MANAOI should they wish to switch to Unified Combat Guidelines at any time.