Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OOC: Balochia and the Northern Wars
But their President may be rather inept or/and focused in domestic issues, while Severyane's *deep state* transfer funds and former security personnel to bloodthristy Vostic para-military groups in Balochia.
I thought severyane was just going to end up defending balochia proper. The north was going to end up its own thing.

Severyane hasnt done that yet, though. The ensuing conflict will be pretty nasty on the part of the saamojeds. Theyre going to wreck balochia, which would surely call for severyane to get involved.
Although, if we do decide to not get severyane involved, the balochians will be in serious trouble and severyane will get a ton of refugees
Kubaniza will be more than willing to step in to stop the slaughter.
Yeah I figured someone would. The intention is for someone to roll in and enforce an armistice line. Essentially doing what should have been done several decades ago, a Saamojedic state in the north, and a Balochian state in the south~ish.

I was fiddling with borders and an inland balochia would be interesting for this. That way that odd little tail of vostics on the west side would just migrate.

Eventually, all the saamojedic states will unite, but thats not for another decade or so IC I think.

Jam, if you'd like, you can post in the thread with how kubanizans are reacting to the situation
The Eretzoran government will likely sympathise with the plight of the saamojedi, but will likely do very little as it's in the state's interests to maintain good relations with the majority-Vostic nations of the region. In a nutshell, it'll do nothing and say nothing, except perhaps advising both sides to calm tensions.
That's fine. there will be no calming of tensions though >Smile
One can always hope... or pray! Tongue
Soyabar will be providing humanitarian aid