Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uncharted Waters Online again!
Horray! I know no one else here plays, but I don't care, because I made a video! No, not the one in the old thread, a new one!

And it has terrible voice acting! Huzzah!

I tried to give my voice that stereotypically extra annoying nasally thing announcers do. I think I was partially successful...but other than that, the acting is shit, but I can't be fucked to do a third take to make it suck less. Flipped Smile

Sal did good, though. Best part of the video. 5/7, would coerce others into voicing my videos again.
Much amuse indeed. Sal was hard to hear though, esp. in the second half.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
Holy Emperor: Feryn I
Prime Minister: Klaus Lofgren
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
Empress: Lanryu-il
Chancellor: IDEK
The greatest country in the world. It's YUUUUGGGEEEE.
I think I'll rebalance the sound if/when I win the competition this was for (because I'd need to give them the video file), but I'm leaving that up on youtube. Can't be bothered to re-up Flipped Smile

I know what you mean, though. It sounds mostly fine for me, but I already spent a fair amount of time trying to solve it. The problem is, if I go quieter on the music, the front half will be too quiet...but that's probably preferred, I dunno .
So, we didn't win this time. I can understand why - the editing and videography weren't...terribly great, and some others did a better editing job, so hey.

BUT! we did get third, so at least that's a podium finish, I guess. Also, we ha d a lot of fun making it, so I'm not too fussed. It was definitely the most unique and fun video in the contest, so I'm still happy with it. Smile