Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OOC: Mazaghea
Show ContentSpoiler:

This is my OOC thread for my Kubaniza expansion. I'll probably call it "Mazaghean Woes" or something that sounds equally superficially meaningful.

I'll be making the first post at some point within a week, probably. I think I'm going to start out with a bit of backstory-esque posts, showing how the current situation in Mazaghea came to be.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, and I will post any relevant information here, as well.
Esteemed diplomat, when will the public clamor for Pure Total Meritocracy for Mazaghea be addressed? Mandate diplomatic facilitators are standing by to demonstrate the benefits of MANINTERN membership.

"This is my MANINTERN. Why not make it yours?" -Esteemed MT1 Humblos
Esteemed Mandate representative, unfortunately Pure Total Meritocracy, being a strange, foreign ideology from an obscure part of the world, does not currently have the following necessary to effect political and social change in either the Mazaghean Republic or the Kubanizan Federation. However, Pure Total Meritocracy does have its small but vocal minority of supporters on the Internet, some of whom are statistically likely to reside in the Kubanizan Federation and/or the Mazaghean Republic.