Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Communism
[Image: OysvV2K.png?1] [Image: pnM9EXkt.jpg] [Image: OysvV2K.png?1]

[Image: iaxcbBc.jpg?1]

Comrades, Fellow travellers, class enemies, and American Imperialists - welcome to my Communist corner. I created this thread because there was still one lacking in this forum, and Communism is simply superior to everything. The Soviet Union won the Cold War, and whoever says otherwise will be shot. Maybe I'll occassionally post some little articles here explaining the basics of Communism - for some reason everyone born after 1989 doesn't seem to know or care about the ABC of Marxist-Leninism anymore. I guarantee you, once you have visited this thread, you will be a Bolshevik forever. And there will be lots of pictures and secksie propaganda.

First of all, Hadash is a Trotskyite-Kamenevite-Zinovievite-Titoite-Leftist-Rightist-Terrorist-Anti-Soviet Wrecker and Saboteur and a Bourgeois-nationalist-Fascist-German-Japanese-American agent trying to undermine and overthrow this thread. We will put him on trial, and Comrade-Judge Vyshinsky will have him shot for his crimes.
fool
dirty stinking red
welkom in de club kameraad!
Welcome in the club comrade
[Image: 1039170.jpg]
The Castro is dead, may he burn.
yeah someone who provided free education and healthcare should burn in hell Smile
Someone who silenced dissidents with firing squads, imprisonment, abuse, and torture should burn in Hell.
Castro was a Cuban nationalist first and foremost. His idol was Jose Marti, the Cuban independence fighter, and he resented the corrupting power of the Americans and the American Mafia on Cuba. Castro remained a committed Cuban nationalist until the invasion of 1961, and until that time outright rejected the label ''Communist''. It was the CIA and the Cold War that drove Castro into the arms of the Soviet Union, and the fact that his most able commander Che Guevara was a committed Marxist did help of course. Che Guevara himself became a committed anti-American Communist during his stay in Guatemala in 1954, when US forces helped to overthrow a democratically elected government with brutal violence.

Smile
He was also a brutal dictator who held onto power through violence and intimidation and almost started WW3.