Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Eternal Empire
Thanks, Jam. I'm pretty glad there's other people that are actually interested in this and enjoy the videos.

I mean, I'd probably still do them just because I said I would, but it feels nice to know there's some people out there looking forward to more. Tongue

Speaking of which, the next one might not come out next weekend. I'll try, but I'm working on a different video for a contest, and between that and the visitor I had the last couple days, it's pushed back everything else I'm doing atm.
I LIKE IT TOO. I LOVED IT EVEN. ANYTHING THATS ABOUT ME IS GR8. ALL HAIL YOU, FOR HAILING ME.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
Holy Emperor: Feryn I
Prime Minister: Klaus Lofgren
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
Empress: Lanryu-il
Chancellor: IDEK
The greatest country in the world. It's YUUUUGGGEEEE.
An Eternal Empire
A Romance of the Three Kingdoms 11 game
Episode 2: The Battle of Wan Castle

I messed up the sound levels and couldn't change them without a retake. However, I'm vehemently against redoing things, so instead of spending thirty minutes on another voiceover, I decided I'd rather do 3 hours of captioning. That's just how I do. 8)

In this episode, we make our first moves at expansion, and everything goes just about as expected. Also, we re-affirm that Flo is, indeed, too damn overpowered. Hope you enjoy the...ah..."commentary" on this one.
Ayyyyy I'm too OP bois
You fekin know it!

Also Ark is a tank.
An Eternal Empire
Episode 3: Han River Bandits

Hey, the sound production is actually finally decent for once. I also finally found the "noise reduction" or whatever tool in Audacity, and it seems to actually do wonders for the buzzing issue; it's certainly no noise gate, and it gives me an eeeeever so slight metallic undertone to my voice, but it's actually pretty neat. I'll have to learn how to adjust its settings sometime.

Anyway, in this episode, nothing happens. I mean, we kill some bandits that popped up, but...I mean...It's just me drinking tea. Yes, really, that's the episode. Don't look at me like that.

Trust me, the next one is much better.
An Eternal Empire
Episode 4: The Art of War (Surprise Attack on Xu Chang)

I've come to the realization that this video series is less about being some super cool youtuber guy, but more and more about me getting better at editing etc and learning more about how Movie Maker works. Did you know you can clip & edit imported audio the same way you can clip and edit video? I didn't! I figured it out in this episode, though! now I know! I'm totally going to take advantage of that in the next one, and see if a new process would be both faster and give better quality editing.

Anyway, in this video, some people who are not Flo do a thing, and assault Xu Chang in our quest to take over my favorite city on the map. I use some new editing techniques to make the battle "better" and more fluid viewing material, but I have a feeling how I did it makes things confusing in that you might not know who is doing what, so please let me know your opinions, so I can adjust how I edit in the future.