Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The War of the Imperial Succession
Alright, that's it. Time to launch.
AERANDARIEL
THE GENTLEMAN VILLAIN

The Angirisian Empire/Dominion (2014- 2020)
The Solhaven Confederacy (2017-2020)
The Romulan Republic (2019-2020)

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader." - John Quincy Adams

Did this ever start? Sorry I've been gone have my CE defense, but now that it is done ahttp://board.eternityrpc.com/newthread.php?fid=5nd my last class is about done as well. I'll actually be free. Promise.. Smile
This is still a viable RP for me to do, and its one I had really looked forward to doing before leaving. That said, if anyone is still interested, we can still get this going. It wouldn't be until the holidays conclude, of course.
AERANDARIEL
THE GENTLEMAN VILLAIN

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader." - John Quincy Adams

What roles are still open?
Well I think Brum Brum had settled on being Virginium. That leaves Arreat and the Imperial Legion (since I'd play Aiuria). But if Brum's not going to be involved anymore that would open up Virginium.
AERANDARIEL
THE GENTLEMAN VILLAIN

Who are the Arreat?
Perhaps you could retool this RP a bit. Perhaps, there were multiple factions at one point, but perhaps a few months into the war several key factions arose, with the factions themselves splitting into perhaps 2 or even 3 main groups. This would alleviate the need for multiple RP players.

For example, perhaps the most militaristic group, the Bul'Kathos could eventually gain the support of the Imperial legion, or perhaps the Virginium constortium. If the later, the Aiurians could possibly gain the support of the Imperial Legion, or vice versa. This would basically give a war on two fronts. The Bul'kathos and say Virginium versus the Legion and Aiuria. In any case, the support from Mestra and perhaps still Carpathia could turn the tied of war. For such cases you mentioned earlier the treaty between the Empire and the Imperium could kick in for say if it fell to the Legion.

I'm just spit balling here, to help with the RPers basically. Still should figure out exactly what the Imperium will be doing while this war is going on. Debates in the Imperial Senate I'm sure. Just need to know what exactly is planned though, helps with planning on how and why the Imperium gets involved.
Carpathia is intervening????????
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
Holy Emperor: Feryn I
Prime Minister: Klaus Lofgren
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
Empress: Lanryu-il
Chancellor: IDEK
The greatest country in the world. It's YUUUUGGGEEEE.
No idea, I thought it was thrown around a few times. O.o
*sends in his hordes >:O

Jk, jk.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
Holy Emperor: Feryn I
Prime Minister: Klaus Lofgren
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
Empress: Lanryu-il
Chancellor: IDEK
The greatest country in the world. It's YUUUUGGGEEEE.