Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brand NEW Octitanian Flag
Right now, I am working on the flag of Octitania which will be the finalized flag unless there is a regime change. It's basic design will be outlined by the Venetian flag. I will also be soon working on the coat of arms as well along with other cosmetic stuff such as the flags for the duchies, the uniforms used in the Imperial Armed Forces and again, more.

Furthermore, when I do have time I will be writing detailed sources in other words, books to describe every aspect I can on the Empire and of course a concise encyclopedia to summarize the sources. I will also do the same with Aflinland, however it will be more on its history because there is more to be said about it in the past.

One reason is I really want to do rps in my country with you guys, but alot of you seem to shy out because you are either busy or you feel you do not know enough about the country. So I will fix that and begin to write about everything I know about these two nations that I do not talk about as much as I should. Because I have put alot of thought into them.

Cheers,

His Wizardness