Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sioran Cycling Association
If someone is interested, you can send me a PM (either here in forums or discord) with your teams/riders for the seasons 1598-1599-1600. The basic guidelines are in the first post of this thread as usual. Those who prefer to keep it simple, just send your national team riders and I will include them in either in existing professional teams or new ones:

Show ContentTemplate - Application for World Championship (national teams):

Those who prefer a more personalized option, they can send their professional teams for the cycling calendar as well (either including riders from their own national teams or new ones):

Show ContentTemplate - Application for Tour de Valland (professional teams):

Applications will be open at least until the first day of RP year 1600 (i.e., send them before the end of the current RP year).
Name: Soyachamp (soyabar)
List of riders:
-Ulrick vandenhof / 26 / Mountains / Soyabar
-Nolrick vandensteeg / 30 / Timerider/ Soyabar
-Bering Vandenstroom /20 / Sprinter/ Soyabar
If someone is interested, you can send me a PM (either here in forums or discord) with your teams/riders for the seasons 1601 and 1602. The basic guidelines are in the first post of this thread as usual. Those who prefer to keep it simple, just send your national team riders and I will include them in either in existing professional teams or new ones:

Show ContentTemplate - Application for World Championship (national teams):

Those who prefer a more personalized option, they can send their professional teams for the cycling calendar as well (either including riders from their own national teams or new ones):

Show ContentTemplate - Application for Tour de Valland (professional teams):

Applications will be open at least until August 11th.

Applications for hosting the World Championship of seasons 1603, 1604, 1605 and 1606 are open as well. If any nation is interested to host it, reply this thread fulfilling the following template:

Quote:
Code:
[b]Name of city:[/b]
[b]Country: [/b]
[b]World Championship's Year:[/b]
[b]Type of road race stage:[/b] flat / hilly (choose one)
[b]Info about cycling, both professional and amateur, in your country:[/b] (optional).

Applications for hosting a World Championship will be open until August 20th.
Name: Soyachamp (soyabar)
List of riders:
-Ulrick vandenhof / 26 / Mountains / Soyabar
-Nolrick vandensteeg / 30 / Timerider/ Soyabar
-Bering Vandenstroom /20 / Sprinter/ Soyabar