Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Checkout Point
If you're going to be taking a break please post here when you leave (and when you return!).

Here's an easy format to use:

Code:
Date Left:
Return Date (est.):
[Image: Wbs3DMM.png]
Date Left: 10.29.2016[ish]
Return Date (est.): 11.22.2016[ish]

Gettin' hitched and then going to consummate all over a foreign country to start a cooties epidemic, brb.

Honestly, though, what with the wedding and then the holiday season, I don't know when I'll be back posting in full force. I'll do my best to respond (oh wait all my MTRP threads are dead whoops). So uh. Yeah.
Saaaaaaaaaame.

I'll try to at least try to get stuff done for Nyland that needs done (like starting elections), but I'll probably be gone for a while.
Date Left: 3 Jan 2017?
Return Date (est.): 31 Jan 2017???

Work's sending me upstate for certification classes, all month. Maybe. Most likely.

Nevermind. Apparently, There was limited space in the class and more people interested/eligible than they could send, and I wasn't picked in the draw. Oh well. Flipped Smile
Bummer
So today was the first day of the class I was supposed to have in January. I'll be "gone" for two weeks, then back home for a week, then "gone" another two weeks. This honestly means I'll probably have more time for writing (when I'm not "studying"), assuming I don't distract myself with youtube or Uncharted Waters (which is really likely)...so I guess this isn't so much me being gone as me not being able to do certain things I was wanting to get done.

Really it just means I won't be able to put out my next RTK11 video for a while. I was hoping to get it done before I left - the editing is done, I just haven't done the voiceover - but oh well. I guess that means I'm on hiatus for a bit.
Enjoy your class!!! Study hard
Me again. I'm pretty busy with work right now (looking like 50+hour weeks are a thing again), limiting my time here. Furthermore, I have my ACI class/test mid-April (15 & 16 I think?), and will start studying for that soon. All in all, looking like a busy Spring &a Summer approacheth.
Hey guys, you probably won't be seeing me around for a bit maybe I'll be gone for around a week or two.

If you need me for anything major, my skype and fb are there for those who have it...ta ta for now I guess.

The Arch-Kingdom of Oslanburg
Head of State: HM Arch-King Aerin III
Head of Government: Prime Minister Nis Overgaard

The Ceribian Federation
Head of State: President Okropir Bakradze
Head of Government: Prime Minister Daviti Dgebuadze

Back

The Arch-Kingdom of Oslanburg
Head of State: HM Arch-King Aerin III
Head of Government: Prime Minister Nis Overgaard

The Ceribian Federation
Head of State: President Okropir Bakradze