Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supreme Court of Nyland
I'm likely to come back and adjust the formatting of this later when we have our justices and I know exactly what info I'm working with.
I also need to write out the constitution itself, I guess.

Chief Justice:
[name] 1558 (NL - Oer)

Associate Justices (seniority):
[name] 1545 (PCP - Batt)
[name] 1570 (FLIB/NL - Flo)
[name] 1578 (NCL - Hadash)
[name] 1583 (NL - Oer)
[name] 1584 (NL - Oer)
[name] 1591 (CDA - Hadash)

How the court works:
- Seats in the supreme court are filled by characters that successive people who control the presidency of Nyland have created. The people who create these characters thus get to act as these characters, unless they pass them along to someone else.
- When one character is removed from the list, the person who is President of Nyland will send the filled form below to the person who is the speaker, whose responsibility it is to bring the character forward to the Assembly for a confirmation vote. If confirmed, the character will be added to this thread and the list above.
- Chief Justices will be selected from among the Associate list by our President, just to make it easier.
- The Supreme Court exists to settle and RP matters of constitutionality. If or when constitutional questions arise, the people here are expected to participate if able.
- random.org will be used to determine if someone dies while in office, unless someone RPs a reason. Otherwise, you can resign a character at any time for either RP or RL reasons.

Show Contentsend this to whoever: