Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OOC: Balochia and the Northern Wars
I have spoken with lynis and others about this, but don't have anything terribly formal yet. I made this map briefly to describe the ethnic/cultural breakdown of Harmajaa, Sappa, and Balochia (or what was once known as Duran).

[Image: aKbraSN.png]

As you can see, large saamojedic population in Balochia. This is like karjelinn as well, where a large saami population is basically second class citizens, though in Balochia it's much more extreme. I'm not totally sure yet, but maybe something like South Africa even? Idk...

The OOC intentions of this campaign experience are as follows:

- Do legitimate roleplay in a region that has been almost completely sleepy thus far.
- Eliminate the weird "sappa" state that is basically a less unified Harmajaan state.
- Fix "The Duran Problem"
- Adjust the northern border of Severyane so it is more appealing

I do not have much decided on the Baloch people (they refer to themselves as Boloch and their nation is Bolochyya) I'd like to ask hahk or jam to see how these people can fit into things.

Jam, Hahk, other vostic folks, let me know whats up in this region so we can work on a storyline etc.

I'm open to any all ideas that can solve the above problems.

Messages In This Thread
OOC: Balochia and the Northern Wars - by Flo - 03-20-2017, 06:48 PM
RE: OOC: Balochia and the Northern Wars - by Flo - 03-20-2017, 11:00 PM
RE: OOC: Balochia and the Northern Wars - by Flo - 03-20-2017, 11:11 PM
RE: OOC: Balochia and the Northern Wars - by Flo - 03-29-2017, 02:46 AM
RE: OOC: Balochia and the Northern Wars - by Flo - 03-29-2017, 10:43 AM
RE: OOC: Balochia and the Northern Wars - by Flo - 06-21-2017, 11:42 AM
RE: OOC: Balochia and the Northern Wars - by Flo - 06-21-2017, 11:44 AM
RE: OOC: Balochia and the Northern Wars - by Flo - 06-22-2017, 11:32 PM
RE: OOC: Balochia and the Northern Wars - by Flo - 06-23-2017, 08:52 PM