Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Twisted Virology
Elva 10th, 1579

Three months, three long months had passed since Noboru was brought here. During that time he'd seen numerous patients, but none of them showed any symptoms of anything out of the ordinary. It was almost as if he was back at the rural clinic, with the only difference being that he was in the city and seeing only slightly more patients here. But, why? This didn't make any sense, if all that the new government wanted to do was treat patients than they didn't need someone like Noboru. Any doctor would've done if that was the case, so why did if have to be Noboru? He didn't know what was going on, but Noboru didn't like it.

But today was another day, and Noboru had to do what had become his job, whether he liked it or not. As he walked into the examination room, he looked at the patient who was sitting on the bed. He was a man, and had tattoo's all over him. The tattoos were indicative of a former member of a Yakuza gang, not the usual type of people that come here. On top of that there was something...... different about this person. He didn't know what, but something about this person made Noboru's gut wrench. He had no idea what, but there was just something not right with this person.

"Hello, I'm Noboru Hazama, I will be your doctor for the duration of your stay here." he said, the patient didn't answer.

"Well, I'm sure you don't want to stay here any longer than you have to. Let's get this examination started, do you feel anything wrong with your body?"

"Headache." the patient answerd with only one or two word descriptions of what he felt, pausing between each symptom. "Stomachache. Fever. Muscle pain. Fatigue. Weakness."

"I see..... anything else?"

"Not now."

Hm..... it looked like a simple cold, was there really nothing here? Noboru wasn't sure, in any case he had been instructed to keep the person here for the next few weeks, so he'd have to wait and see if anything changed in the next few weeks. Hopefully, his gut feeling didn't mean anything.

Messages In This Thread
Twisted Virology - by Zabuza825 - 10-02-2016, 02:31 PM
RE: Twisted Virology - by Zabuza825 - 10-04-2016, 10:23 PM
RE: Twisted Virology - by Zabuza825 - 10-14-2016, 04:07 AM
RE: Twisted Virology - by Zabuza825 - 10-31-2016, 03:01 AM
RE: Twisted Virology - by Zabuza825 - 12-16-2016, 08:41 AM
RE: Twisted Virology - by Zabuza825 - 12-29-2016, 05:53 AM
RE: Twisted Virology - by Zabuza825 - 12-30-2016, 08:12 AM
RE: Twisted Virology - by Zabuza825 - 04-29-2017, 03:05 AM
RE: Twisted Virology - by Zabuza825 - 05-04-2017, 02:38 PM
RE: Twisted Virology - by Zabuza825 - 05-05-2017, 10:52 AM