Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leif Andersen
Sainte-Rose, East Andallen Islands
6 Dein 1289

"Those stupid Lignais," spat Alphonse Legrand. Legrand, appointed Governor of the Vallish Southwestern Territories less than a decade ago, had many interests in the Western Andallen Islands. Not only was he charged with enforcing the Lavigne King's will, but he had come to use his family's assets to do it. It was the Legrand Family that had lead the Vallish colonization efforts on the East Andallen Islands even before Alphonse had received the king's writ. They'd also funded the settlements of Sainte-Martine and Sainte-Lyons and, recently, the southern coast of the western Andallens.

The arrival of the Lanlanians in the north threaten Legrand's own bottom line.

"I'm sure they know the King has claimed that land," Legrand continued, throwing the report onto the table, "do they want a war on their hands?"

"It seems the Emperor isn't behind these settlements," answered John Perrot. Perrot was the governor's go-to man for information. Rumor had it he was a pirate--but one's pirate was another's privateer and someone's entrepreneur. "My men in Sainte Sauge say that it's the private efforts of the island's young men."

"Ridiculous," Legrand spat. "I don't believe for a moment their Emperor can't control his subjects!"

Legrand sighed and drummed his fingers against the table. The two men met in the governor's study, in his manor overlooking the capital of the East Andallen Islands. The governor, a man of culture, had been sure to import ample books to decorate the room with, along with an Ustyaran carpet and an armchair made of the finest Brigidnan wood. Legrand certainly looked like a man of culture--well-fed and dressed in the finest embroidered coat and breeches.

"See if you can get a man on the inside," Legrand commanded, meeting Perrot's gaze. "I will prepare a force to burn down their settlement. If this isn't an Imperial settlement, they can't complain if we burn it down."
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
Holy Emperor: Feryn I
Prime Minister: Klaus Lofgren
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
Empress: Lanryu-il
Chancellor: IDEK
The greatest country in the world. It's YUUUUGGGEEEE.

Messages In This Thread
Leif Andersen - by Ayzek - 10-13-2018, 11:54 PM
RE: Leif Andersen - by Ayzek - 10-28-2018, 08:14 AM
RE: Leif Andersen - by Ayzek - 08-01-2019, 04:00 PM