Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Masked Ball - Not a "historical" RP
It’s still have uncertain ideas about certain specifics, such as where the ball takes place, or even whether it’s actual royalty or just a very well-moneyed gentleman/woman. Do please send suggestions.

If we set it in Lomarre, I could literally just call it Un Ballo in Maschera. Flipped Smile

I’m also back and forth about whether everyone could potentially be a killer, or if there will only be a random few killers. The first makes for more intrigue as non-killers hear rumors of an imposter(s) and try to out them while on their mission to guess who is who...Maybe even defend the king to throw the killers off the trail? But if everyone is the killer, there will be less whining about “why is I not an killer”

There might be more things to sort out, but I can’t think of them at the moment.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Masked Ball - a “historical” RP - by Seperallis - 10-02-2018, 07:03 PM