Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Roads Lead to Slovograd
Slovograd, Republic of Mordvania | Septem, 1592

"This could be truly a bomb!", Max Kuharc said. Kuharc was the editor-in-chief of Slovogradski Zvon, one of the most prestigious newspapers in the Republic of Mordvania.

"It seems a big story", journalist Milena Hamsek replied. "But it's unclear what we could do about it. The report and interview in the Vallish newspaper seems a bit vague, I'd say. It shows little more than we already knew, and it's complicated -not to say almost impossible to verify most of the claims".

What did your sources in Slovograd and Brzedina tell you about it?", Kuharc asked.

"They are not willing to talk much about it", Hamsek answered, "although some openly denied the source. But they seem nervous about it".

"I have talked with a journalist I know from Lauren...", Kuharc said. "I met him while we were both correspondent in Florinthus, twenty years ago. Obviously, the story had a rather limited impact in Valland, although foreign media has already started to show some interest in the story. He told me that he knows some journalists in that newspaper, but it's unlikely that they will share more information for now. But I think they will be willing to cooperate if someone who knows what they are dealing with offers some help".

"So do you want me to travel to Valland?", Hamsek asked.

"It would not be a good idea for now" Kuharc answered. "We don't know most about the situation, and it's unclear what we could find there. It's likely the source is under protection by the Vallish state. But I may talk to Vera Matrusek, who worked in Valland for a while and know the country well".

"Let's see", Hamsek replied. "I'll try to find any information here meanwhile".

Messages In This Thread
All Roads Lead to Slovograd - by Hadash - 08-27-2018, 12:18 AM
RE: All Roads Lead to Slovograd - by Hadash - 08-30-2018, 04:13 PM
RE: All Roads Lead to Slovograd - by Hadash - 08-31-2018, 02:09 PM