Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GAMBIT Conflict Resolution System
Based on how the gambits go so far, it is very nice and let me think about the step that I have to take to continue the war! But I think that 10 is long when done 1 by 1, that the ability to gamble different amounts of fu for different gambits might be better, if I love certain gambits or you want to finish in one go.

It also seems important to be clear what your gambit is. I started writing what my gambit is at the bottom of the post, so it is clear.

I also see the chance of spin off threads which is very new and interesting for me !! For example, if you win this next round, I think it would be reasonable for you to take Miljoen prisoner from the rear force and question them as their own thread. Maybe the prisoners try to oppose the interrogation, and if we can change the bet amounts, they can try something big, like suicide attempts for 8fu, if they succeed there are fewer prisoners to question, if they fail they lose hope. Very good !!

Messages In This Thread
GAMBIT Conflict Resolution System - by STRATCOM - 06-25-2018, 06:33 AM
RE: GAMBIT Conflict Resolution System - by Ayzek - 06-26-2018, 09:45 PM
RE: GAMBIT Conflict Resolution System - by Miljoen_vuist - 07-21-2018, 02:45 PM