Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Operation ATOMEYE
Thoroughly settled with my orders, I re-tune the vox unit to regimental communications.

"Mission proceeding as planned. All FC200's proceed upon main road. Group rendevouz in grid-sector O8, expect rest and food when you arrive, Bronze Actual, out."

Removing the heavy headset, I look across to the mission folder to discern what I can about the facility, musing as to why National Command would deem it necessary to send an entire batallion to retrieve mundane scientific samples, in enemy territory at that too. 

As I notice the roar of the engine build up, I place the folder back into a safe compartment, I rummage through my pockets search for my prized binoculars, eventually finding them, I open the hatch on the vehicle and poke my torso through, taking in the clean, un-irradiated air. I take the opportunity to bang on the driver hatch with my fist, saying "Speed it up, we'll be there by dawn at this rate!" 

Ever expecting foul Elian tricks, I scan the approacing terrain for any traces of activity or civilisation.

[Move both of the half-regiments along the road as much as possible.]

Messages In This Thread
Operation ATOMEYE - by CONCENTRAL - 03-21-2017, 04:00 PM
RE: Operation ATOMEYE - by STRATCOM - 07-13-2018, 03:57 AM
RE: Operation ATOMEYE - by STRATCOM - 07-24-2018, 10:08 PM
RE: Operation ATOMEYE - by STRATCOM - 07-26-2018, 10:30 PM
RE: Operation ATOMEYE - by STRATCOM - 07-28-2018, 05:10 AM