Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OOC: Introducing Saeard
Hello,

I would like to introduce The Commonwealth of Saeard. A federal Republic that has been dominated by two far left parties for three decades. The two parties differ primarily on foreign affairs and social issues, but work very closely on economic issues. I'd really like to hash somethings out if you chaps would not mind helping. It would be good to work out how other nations see Saeard, how Saeard sees other nations, and what the geo-political situation in the region is?

Saeard has had terrible economic growth recently. Inflation is rampant. I plan on having a Margaret Thatcher style period of liberalisation, deregulation and privitsation after the next Saeardwalda (Presidential) elections. There will be strikes, riots, and all that jazz. And incredible amounts of deadlock with the legislature. Perhaps an attempted revolution.

Traditionally Saeard was a very different nation. Economically productive, open to trade, and an important diplomatic player. It has a reputation for peace and once was a go to nation to act as a go between in international disputes.

So let me know if you'd be interested in doing something? And how your nation would see Saeard.

Messages In This Thread
OOC: Introducing Saeard - by Joshua - 11-25-2017, 01:34 PM
RE: OOC: Introducing Saeard - by Nentsia - 11-25-2017, 02:39 PM
RE: OOC: Introducing Saeard - by Hadash - 11-25-2017, 03:57 PM
RE: OOC: Introducing Saeard - by Joshua - 11-26-2017, 12:36 AM
RE: OOC: Introducing Saeard - by Nentsia - 11-25-2017, 07:11 PM
RE: OOC: Introducing Saeard - by Hadash - 11-26-2017, 01:09 AM
RE: OOC: Introducing Saeard - by Ayzek - 11-26-2017, 05:32 PM
RE: OOC: Introducing Saeard - by Raz - 11-28-2017, 04:10 AM
RE: OOC: Introducing Saeard - by Arkiania - 11-28-2017, 08:33 AM
RE: OOC: Introducing Saeard - by Flo - 11-28-2017, 02:04 PM