Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello All
(11-20-2017, 02:28 AM)Ayzek Wrote: Alpha centauri? Like, the Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri? Or is there something else? <_<

There is a section of the board dedicated to "alternative RP", which is basically any RP aside from the P/MTRP that forms the core. While that "reasonably realistic" modern-tech role play is our main thing, people are always mumbling about wanting to play in speis, so that's something we could help each other in.

So you mostly showed up to give forum RP a try, or was there something more concrete pulling you in?

The Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri, I'm not sure how well it would convert over, as the way I ran it I had my players role playing the existing in game leaders (With the exception of a few banned factions). Though I would consider running something in the "Speis", I am not currently confident to do so due to being unfamiliar with how the forum works and the people in it. There wasn't particularly concrete reason that drew my in here, I'm just dipping my toes in other types of RP and the automatic message on nation states caught my attention. I hope this answers your questions. One thing I was wondering was when it is suitable for me to suggest my nation an add it to the nation list, is it something I should do immediately, or something I should discuss with a member of the board first?

Messages In This Thread
Hello All - by Father Wi11iam - 11-19-2017, 11:37 PM
RE: Hello All - by Alvino Castillon - 11-19-2017, 11:56 PM
RE: Hello All - by Father Wi11iam - 11-20-2017, 12:12 AM
RE: Hello All - by Ayzek - 11-19-2017, 11:58 PM
RE: Hello All - by Father Wi11iam - 11-20-2017, 12:16 AM
RE: Hello All - by Ayzek - 11-20-2017, 02:28 AM
RE: Hello All - by Father Wi11iam - 11-20-2017, 11:30 AM
RE: Hello All - by Ayzek - 11-20-2017, 01:29 PM