Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On balancing and reviving activity
If you really want something to happen, I can talk with the master about potentially working something out to drum up some activity. I can't really be sure what it will be, but I can see what he thinks about it and what we can do in terms of potential "crises" or something like that. I'm not sure.

Creating some super big bad NPC probably isn't that great of an idea, just saying.

If anything, if you really really want something like this, we just need to shake up the status quo a bit. I can't really say what you would specifically need for something like that.

Ultimately, if you want activity, be more active. Do something by yourself if you must. At some point, people will catch on. That's what I've been doing. Take a look at Balochia.

If you're so concerned about the "Geopolitical nightmare" that prevents you from acting, break it. Do what you want anyway, and see what they do. Honestly. I'm basically massacring people in the great white north and I can only assume a coalition is forming to stop them featuring, at the very least, Harmajaa and Severyane. Maybe even Karjelinn? Soyabar seems to want in as well, and that's fine and dandy. Seriously, just do something and see what happens. Balochia was just as much to solve an OOC problem as it was an IC idea though, but I ran with it and now I might have some interesting things to do with Harmajaa, a place that mostly just sleeps.

I've rambled a lot, but if you truly want my advice... just do something. It doesn't have to be war stuff, but if that's what you want to do, just do it. You want a wild west like in old caprecia where people just warred wantonly? Go for it. It's not like theres an international body to stop you "legally" right? If people beat you up and stop you, good, you at least drummed up activity.

Idk, I'm feeling testy rn. Maybe this is one big incoherent ramble. It probably is. But seriously. you want activity? post.

Messages In This Thread
On balancing and reviving activity - by Ceausescu - 10-01-2017, 06:18 PM
RE: On balancing and reviving activity - by Rommy - 10-01-2017, 06:27 PM
RE: On balancing and reviving activity - by Rommy - 10-01-2017, 06:44 PM
RE: On balancing and reviving activity - by Raz - 10-02-2017, 12:05 AM
RE: On balancing and reviving activity - by Flo - 10-05-2017, 07:35 PM
RE: On balancing and reviving activity - by Flo - 10-06-2017, 02:19 PM
RE: On balancing and reviving activity - by Raz - 10-08-2017, 05:56 AM
RE: On balancing and reviving activity - by Ayzek - 10-08-2017, 05:35 PM