Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On balancing and reviving activity
I do not think nukes are scary, I just believe the directorate rule of them being banned practically from RP should remain as it is with no exemptions or stuff like that.

But again if the idea is used to place this thing at the south pole, I believe is enough of a "HOLY SH#! we would lose thousands just trying to take a mile on the beach, and thousands more per each other mile" concept based on your description of how the nation should go that no one would attempt to think of invading the place. Even if it is super evil, the cost vs. benefit isn't there, and I see proxy wars being more in the interest of competing powers.

My idea for the community run aspect as that the central leader or committee/whatever makes decisions based on an OOC vote, but each person interested in the project can be made some sort of administration head or regional governor stuff like that. Adds an interesting layer.

Messages In This Thread
On balancing and reviving activity - by Ceausescu - 10-01-2017, 06:18 PM
RE: On balancing and reviving activity - by Rommy - 10-01-2017, 06:27 PM
RE: On balancing and reviving activity - by Rommy - 10-01-2017, 06:44 PM
RE: On balancing and reviving activity - by Raz - 10-02-2017, 12:05 AM
RE: On balancing and reviving activity - by Flo - 10-05-2017, 07:35 PM
RE: On balancing and reviving activity - by Flo - 10-06-2017, 02:19 PM
RE: On balancing and reviving activity - by Raz - 10-08-2017, 05:56 AM
RE: On balancing and reviving activity - by Ayzek - 10-08-2017, 05:35 PM