Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Rules Rewrite - Public Comment
Just a reminder that three days from now, this thread will close if there are no further comments or concerns to address. This is your chance to most easily influence the rule before they are implemented, at which point it will be a somewhat less open and quick process to have changed those things that cause you concerns...mostly because I'm very much going to be far less amenable to changes when I leave a thread like this open for a month with no one commenting, only to have said people that didn't comment whine about not liking the "new" rules shortly after we start operating under them.

I understand several people keeping quiet are happy with these rules. That is good, and thank you for reading them.

But, you know. I'm just sayin'. It's gonna happen. You and I both know this. Flipped Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forum Rules Rewrite - Public Comment - by Flo - 08-14-2017, 02:04 PM
RE: Forum Rules Rewrite - Public Comment - by Seperallis - 08-25-2017, 03:44 AM
RE: Forum Rules Rewrite - Public Comment - by Flo - 08-28-2017, 05:14 PM