Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Review of Tourism In Siora
Guys. Please follow the example for the last section. If you just give me a one word response - especially if it's just a single proper noun - I don't know what it is. Imagine if you'd never heard of Applebees. Someone asks you to describe it, and all you say is "you know...Applebees!" What?? Apples that are also bees? Makes no sense, mates; you need to say it's a family-style restaurant and sports bar. At least let me know if it's a beach, a museum, a historic district in a town, whatever. "Applebees National Forest" is sufficient because I can infer that people go hiking and camping there, but if you have a rare animal found only there, like a bee which looks like an apple, probably mention it. You're attempting to wow us.

Also, if you did not give yourself a ranking lower than, say, a 7 for the types of destinations available, or gave yourself more than six 9s/8s, there is a good likelihood I'm going to trim off some points. Unless it's Nyland, maybe, because that's probably the only country massive enough with enough little territories to offer a high quality experience in literally everything.

If you want to redo your answers, please resubmit with the country name marked "<Country Name> Resubmission", or something similar. I'll delete your first set of answers. Sal absolves you of all sins.

Messages In This Thread
A Review of Tourism In Siora - by Sal - 06-20-2017, 07:38 PM
RE: A Review of Tourism In Siora - by Sal - 06-21-2017, 03:36 PM
RE: A Review of Tourism In Siora - by Sal - 08-03-2017, 02:27 AM
RE: A Review of Tourism In Siora - by BrumBrum - 08-03-2017, 03:33 PM
RE: A Review of Tourism In Siora - by Sal - 08-03-2017, 04:35 PM