Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OOC Discussion: Arkianian invasion of Achia
I never really thought about what was in Arkainia. Is it really worth invading this small Duchy just for... imperialism? Regardless, persuading them in the mountains straight away seems like a solid strategy, but I think it will not be cheap to invade Arkainia both fiscally and manpower wise. Just do not turn the invasion into a Winter War.

I took a look at what could be happening in Octitania. It really depends on what the Consititution looks like (which I do not know yet). But if a republican model is in place in Octitania, then they will be difficult to cooperate with, they might impose sanctions.

Because of the civil war, Arkainian-Octitanian relations are fragile when most of the administration can benefit from a republic. So tread carefully how you approach this to Octitania. Because you might have to in the future. That is all I can say right now because I do not know about the Constitution yet.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OOC Discussion: Arkianian invasion of Achia - by His Wizardness - 06-10-2017, 02:45 AM