Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
And welcome to my introduction.

If you haven't already guessed by my Chatango username, I'm that token Jew and I suppose, I love robots. I've come here to day because my close friend, Aerandariel Anakinexi talked this place up and convinced me to pop in. So far, I've met many funny and fabulous people.

I suppose I should talk about my RP experience. Before NationStates, I did a lot of character RPs. I did RPs via email for about three or four years. And then, once I joined NS, I did some nation RPs. I've been RPing for about four or five years, I suppose. That's a really long while.

As for what I do IRL, I'm basically a college freshman. So I'm mostly working on my studies lately, but I will be getting a job for the summer soon. Hobbies (besides NS and RP) include walking, reading, drawing, and uh... watching movies and TV shows on Netflix. So yeah. That's me. Good day.

Messages In This Thread
Hello - by jass - 06-08-2017, 12:23 AM
RE: Hello - by Ayzek - 06-08-2017, 12:56 AM
RE: Hello - by Adwest - 06-08-2017, 08:26 AM