Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OOC Discussion: Arkianian invasion of Achia
Y'know if you try make up an excuse to invade Achia (like set Achia up to attack civilians the South Empire), I think people will not be as threatened as if you just invade in a opportunistic way. Nobody may believe it, but it will at least keep the anti-war people in your land in check.

It is certainly possible invading Achia in my opinion. But using your army and charging inward is a dumb idea. I would use your navy to capture their capital. Most land that would be usable for commercial purposes would be on the coast. Throttling their administration and their commercial capabilities should be enough for a surrender.

But at least inland, I would not confront their armies. The chances are if they have secured their independence this long, they will have fortification in the mountains. 2 of their major cities I think are up in the highlands on plateaus I imagine.

Their armies are likely to be operating their along with any industries that deals with raw materials.

Octitania will likely do nothing about it, but they certainly won't approve of the invasion. If an ultraconservative mood came from the constitutional convention, they are likely to withdraw from the alliance and could be a precursor to a war between the two nations in the late 1500's and early 1600's

But I do not know how the convention will go and I would like to get it done soon so I know how the Empire is organized or if it will even be an Empire.

With that said, the invasion of Achia should for an interesting RP. And I curious to see the battle plans in the future.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OOC Discussion: Arkianian invasion of Achia - by His Wizardness - 06-03-2017, 10:46 PM