Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Death in Cair Para
Sequoia City, Sequoia | Zechyr 14, 1583

They came to Sequoia City without incidences. They stayed at a small and noisy motel in one of the suburbs of the city. It was a calm area nearby the bus station, and that was all they needed.

The next day, they caught a bus to the center of the city.

"It feels completely nauseating hot and damb compared with Kvaenna, isn't it?", she told Ilsat.

Finally, they arrived to the Kyrzbekistani embassy in Sequoia City. Although they entered through the backdoor, the embassy seemed quite busy that day.

"I am glad you were able come", a diplomat attaché known as Rinat told them as soon as they entered into the embassy. "Today it is being a busy day. Come with me, I will give you everything you need on our office". Ilsat felt that she and Rinat had met before.

There, they were informed about their next steps, and they were given new documents, some money, and transport tickets.

When they left the room and they moved along the hall, they could see a group of people talking in the nearby assembly room. Two men wearing suits, likely bodyguards, along a woman and an older man. Ilsat felt he had seen that woman before, or at least he had seen her face somewhere.

"Is that really...?", Ilsat asked.

"Yes, she is Mavzida Läkuz", she replied. "She has been Deputy Commissar for Foreign Affairs for a while".

"That's right", the man who had received them said. "A delegation from Kyrzbekistan is being on official visit to this country. But now we have to go".

A black car was waiting them in the embassy parking lot. They car left and about twenty minutes later it stopped in front of one of the main train stations of Sequoia City.

"You're going to Nouveau Vannes now. While you could have left today, it will be safer this way", he explained them before they left the car. "We have an appartment there, as I told you before. You'll stay there two days, and then you'll leave. Compared to the rest of your travel it will be quite boring, I know".

"What will it happen now, after this?", Ilsat asked twenty-seven minutes later, once their train started moving.

"Nothing", she replied. "As it should. Just relax. Your next months are likely to become a bit tedious".

Messages In This Thread
Death in Cair Para - by Hadash - 02-15-2017, 11:06 PM
RE: Death in Cair Para - by Hadash - 02-16-2017, 10:32 PM
RE: Death in Cair Para - by Hadash - 02-17-2017, 08:05 PM
RE: Death in Cair Para - by Hadash - 05-17-2017, 04:37 PM
RE: Death in Cair Para - by Hadash - 05-21-2017, 04:47 AM