Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dying New Galasia
TREIZEN, 1583
Imperial War Room
The Campus
Cathedrium, Angirisian Empire

"How much more will we need to get the Rojadavi to back our play?" asks Chancellor Aerandariel Apotecarius, concerned with recent reports saying the Rojadavi were not going to allow the Angirisian Imperial Legion to station troops there.

Lieutenant General Lorath Nahr, an Aranochi, replied, "A lot it appears, Chancellor. The Rojadavi are clearly suspicious of our intent, fearing we intend to force them back into a union of Galasia."

Another commander, Admiral Hamilcar Farragut commented, "It would be wise to use our connections with Zargistan to get them in line. Even if we cannot get permission to station troops in Rojadavi territory, our true goal is to defeat the Alsace government and get the monarchists out of the East. We can use our territory for that, since extreme southern Aranoch covers that approach."

Nahr said, "While we could clearly do that, we then fear about protecting our own territory from possible invasion."

"We run that risk anyway, whether we use Rojadavi soil or Imperial soil. It doesn't matter. The Imperial Legion will need to station a defense force in the territory separating the two halves of Galasia to prevent any enemy force from penetrating into Imperial territory." warned the Chancellor.

Lieutenant General Kaelan Prolin then piped up, "We should conserve as much of our forces as possible for the battle in the West. That cannot be disputed, gentlemen. The East is greatly more hostile due to terrain. If we are to win this engagement, we have to be smart with our deployments. May I suggest using our recon planes to..."

Apotecarius said, "We are already doing so, General. And we are going to be as precise we can be when it comes to Eastern deployments. It is hopeful that we don't have to, considering our diplomatic efforts with the Rojadavi and the monarchists who are mainly in the East. Our problem may be the Akhadists. What of that... what the?"

Suddenly, a page exclaimed, "Gentlemen! The Emperor!"

Emperor Tyrael himself, dressed in military garb, came in and said, "How may I help?"

"Your Majesty... we were just about to discuss our potential battle plans against the radical Akhadists in Eastmarch." stammered General Nahr.

"I think I can handle them." said the Emperor, to the shock of every person in the room.

"There is no way I am allowing you to take the field as a battle commander, Your Majesty. Absolutely no way!" exclaimed the Chancellor.

"You do not get to order me around, Chancellor. I outrank you remember?" slyly said the Emperor, "Firstly we have to figure out where they're coming from. My guess is that they're coming from Ustyara. If so, we can do nothing to them until they cross back across the Galasian border. Once they do, I propose to crush them."

"That will cause a great deal of controversy with our Akhadic neighbors, Your Majesty." said Nahr.

"I care not. They had years to get the radicals in line and did nothing. If we defeat them and they get angry, so be it."
AERANDARIEL
THE GENTLEMAN VILLAIN

The Angirisian Empire/Dominion (2014- 2020)
The Solhaven Confederacy (2017-2020)
The Romulan Republic (2019-2020)

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader." - John Quincy Adams

Messages In This Thread
Dying New Galasia - by Hadash - 09-27-2016, 06:47 PM
RE: Dying New Galasia - by Hadash - 10-14-2016, 04:06 AM
RE: Dying New Galasia - by Hadash - 12-04-2016, 02:39 AM
RE: Dying New Galasia - by Seperallis - 01-21-2017, 04:35 AM
RE: Dying New Galasia - by Hadash - 02-12-2017, 09:29 PM
RE: Dying New Galasia - by Seperallis - 04-18-2017, 01:26 AM
RE: Dying New Galasia - by Hadash - 04-27-2017, 09:22 PM
RE: Dying New Galasia - by Aerandariel - 05-14-2017, 06:12 PM
RE: Dying New Galasia - by Aerandariel - 05-15-2017, 02:03 AM
RE: Dying New Galasia - by Hadash - 05-21-2017, 02:41 AM
RE: Dying New Galasia - by Aerandariel - 05-23-2017, 10:13 PM