Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OOC: Balochia and the Northern Wars
It should be noted that the Baloch would be incredibly prejudiced towards the saamojedi. I'm not sure about specific manifestations of that, but I talked about the saami folks being kept in underdeveloped parts of the country and being more or less banned from the wealthy provinces of "Balochia proper". There would be a long history of saamojedic suffering that will finally reach a tipping point.

This tipping point... I'm unsure what should inspire it. Perhaps harmajaa might try to encourage more extremist elements to rise up. I'm open to ideas.

If a rump state remains, which I am not at all opposed to, the border will probably be adjusted very slightly. This will not be a result of the conflict but a sort of quick edit to make it more appealing. That's largely up to lynis however. Be advised that friction between any saamojedic state and this balochia rump state will be very intense.

Something I'm hoping to do as well is eventually have a united saamojedic republic. harmajaa is officially called "The Saamojedic State of Harmajaa" and it's eventual goal would be to unite all the saamojed people under one banner. A UNITED SAPPLAND

But all in good time.

Messages In This Thread
OOC: Balochia and the Northern Wars - by Flo - 03-20-2017, 06:48 PM
RE: OOC: Balochia and the Northern Wars - by Flo - 03-20-2017, 11:00 PM
RE: OOC: Balochia and the Northern Wars - by Flo - 03-20-2017, 11:11 PM
RE: OOC: Balochia and the Northern Wars - by Flo - 03-29-2017, 02:46 AM
RE: OOC: Balochia and the Northern Wars - by Flo - 03-29-2017, 10:43 AM
RE: OOC: Balochia and the Northern Wars - by Flo - 06-21-2017, 11:42 AM
RE: OOC: Balochia and the Northern Wars - by Flo - 06-21-2017, 11:44 AM
RE: OOC: Balochia and the Northern Wars - by Flo - 06-22-2017, 11:32 PM
RE: OOC: Balochia and the Northern Wars - by Flo - 06-23-2017, 08:52 PM