Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Campaign Submissions, NPC
Thanks for the input, DeS.

(03-03-2017, 05:24 PM)STRATCOM Wrote:

NPC Campaign Submission
NPC Country: Federal Republic of Elanii and Warhin
NPC Location: Directly west of the Vestor Licit People's Mandate, stretching from the northern coast of the Green Gulf in the south to the border of Central Tambossa in the north.
NPC Government: Federalist democracy with one executive President and duel legislative Congresses split by purpose: The War Congress and State Congress control foreign and domestic policy respectively and each federal region elects one representative to each. The President may break ties in either Congress and directly commands the military and federal employees. Federal judicial responsibilities are taken up by Judicial Subcommittees in each congress which overrule and advise lower courts on their areas of expertise. Some examples are the Judicial Subcommittee on Money Laundering and Material Support for Terrorism in the State Congress, the Judicial Subcommittee on Treason and Sedition in the War Congress, and the Judicial Subcommittee on Property Crimes and Eminent Domain in the State Congress. Interpretation of a law by the relevant judicial subcommittee becomes precedent and stands unless a new congress with new subcommittee members sets a new precedent.

Campaign Setting: Modern day, 1582 CE
Informational Links: N/A

NPC History
The Federal Republic of Elanii and Warhin is the union of various Elanii and Warhin ethnostates founded in 1550. It continues the lineage of the dominant Elanii ethnostate, a matriarchal society with a strong libertarian streak, dominating the patriarchal Warhin, a formerly nomadic people forced into reservations on the coast in the mid 1400s. In antiquity, the Elanii and Vestor peoples fought the Five Thousand Mile War as the great powers of the Valentan Kingdoms and Imperial Estia. The war culminated in the Battle of the Destitute Kings in 1205, where both leaders Rayvus the Farrow and Erebus III were slain without heirs. In the next decades, both great powers collapsed completely and Elanii, Warhin, Vestian, and Chiri states rose and fell in a system of extreme balkanization. Regional and local powers squabbled without much impact on the wider world until 1480 CE, when the Elian States invaded and annexed many competing Vestian microstates. For the Vestians and Chiri, this marked the start of the Great Patriotic Resistance. Decades of devastating guerrilla warfare dislodged the mercenary Elanii and solidified the Vestian people's distaste for democratic degeneracy and need for a strong state to protect the people from foreign abuse. The MANINTERN was born directly out of the Great Patriotic Resistance and has kept the lessons learned by its sons and daughters well. The Federal Republic of Elanii and Warhin most recently fought the Vestor Licit People's Mandate in 1555, a devastating six-day exchange of thermobaric weaponry and high-profile dogfights that was a catalyst for the Blockade Against Foreign Undecency.

Campaign Plot
Current MANINTERN operations in and around the Vestor-Elanii border focus on small unit infantry and mechanized tactics to conduct force reconnaissance of areas abandoned by both sides during the thermobaric exchange. Captain Arnold Barnes will be first tasked with a raid on an abandoned research facility inside Merkov CFB, Delphus peninsula, Elanii. Further operations will follow.

Potential for Other Player Involvement
While the simmering cold war between Elanii and Vestor is a regional conflict, robber-baron democracies are sure to take sides in the conflict in pursuit of material gain.

Approved. I'll RP with you. Be aware that your constant attacks on my honor have greatly upset me and I will not be forgiving. >Smile

Please start an OOC thread per guidelines. Include as much information in there as possible. Also, I take it that Elanii and Vestor Licit are still technically at war?

Additionally, I can't guarantee a border around that range, but I'll try my best. Will release in coming days.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
Holy Emperor: Feryn I
Prime Minister: Klaus Lofgren
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
Empress: Lanryu-il
Chancellor: IDEK
The greatest country in the world. It's YUUUUGGGEEEE.

Messages In This Thread
Campaign Submissions, NPC - by Ayzek - 02-18-2017, 10:07 PM
RE: Campaign Submissions, NPC - by STRATCOM - 03-03-2017, 05:24 PM
RE: Campaign Submissions, NPC - by Ayzek - 03-08-2017, 01:35 AM
RE: Campaign Submissions, NPC - by STRATCOM - 03-08-2017, 01:55 AM
RE: Campaign Submissions, NPC - by Ayzek - 03-05-2017, 06:30 PM
RE: Campaign Submissions, NPC - by STRATCOM - 03-05-2017, 10:52 PM
RE: Campaign Submissions, NPC - by Ayzek - 03-06-2017, 01:09 AM
RE: Campaign Submissions, NPC - by STRATCOM - 03-06-2017, 03:05 PM
RE: Campaign Submissions, NPC - by DeSchaine - 03-06-2017, 04:06 PM
RE: Campaign Submissions, NPC - by Ayzek - 03-08-2017, 01:28 AM
RE: Campaign Submissions, NPC - by STRATCOM - 03-07-2017, 04:35 PM